What is Ceramic Coating and Paint Correction, and what are the benefits?
Paint correction is the process of restoring and rejuvenating the paintwork of a vehicle, mostly through the elimination of surface imperfections that dull, oxidize, or haze the surface by reflecting light in various directions, therefore detracting from a clean, sharp reflection. These imperfections include things like swirl marks & fine scratches, bird droppings, acid rain, etching, buffer trails, and random isolated deep scratches.
Check out the benefits of Ceramic Coating and Paint Correction!
- Anti-static properties reduce dirt cling and extends cleaning intervals
- Water, car wash soap, and quick detail sprays glide off the slick surface and take dirt, dust, and debris along for the ride due to the extremely hydrophobic properties of ceramic coatings
- Stays clean and glossy longer than other products such as waxes or sealants
- Resistance to fine swirls, marring, and scratches
- The "Self-cleaning effect" - dust blows off and dirt washes off easily
- Resistance to brake dust and iron contaminants
- Resistance to bugs, tar, acid rain, tree sap, and bird bombs
- Protection against graffiti, aging or weathering, and road salt
- Chemical, UV, and other environmental contaminants protection
- Slicker and smoother finish
- Resistance to mineral-spotting or water spots
- Richer, Glossier Appearance
- Extremely Hydrophobic
- Resistance to corrosion and rust
- Protection against oxidation on bare metal surfaces
- Dirt and oil resistance